What is coverage
The Pathzero Navigator coverage function highlights how much of each collection has a PCAF score estimate. Coverage is communicated in two ways:
- Coverage - # of assets: This coverage is based on the number of assets with PCAF score estimates in the collection, and the total number of assets in the collection.
- Coverage - NAV: The percentage of the collection’s net asset value (NAV) and the total NAV per asset with a PCAF score.
Learn more about PCAF.
'Coverage - # of assets’ and ‘Coverage - NAV’ are displayed in the Pathzero Navigator > Collections tab.
How to set up accurate coverage – number of assets
- When creating or editing a collection, enter the total number of assets in the collection.
- Update the collection details when assets are added or removed to ensure this remains accurate.
How to set up accurate coverage – NAV
- When creating or editing a collection, enter the total NAV of all assets within the collection.
- Ensure the NAV is also correct on the asset level.
Learn more about creating and editing a collection.
Identifying assets without sufficient information for a PCAF score estimate
- An asset will show as not having a PCAF score estimate if it does not have enough information entered on the asset level.
- To access the data points required to calculate a PCAF score estimate for an asset, follow these instructions:
- Place your mouse pointer over the name of the asset.
- Wait until the ‘Details’ option appears.
- Click on ‘Details’ to view the necessary data points.
- Review and enter the required data to gain a PCAF score estimate.
If you need more help, please contact us at email@example.com.