This article sets out the requirements for carbon reporting and disclosure to attain the carbon neutral certification.
The annual public report must include the following:
- Total gross and net greenhouse gas emissions for the reporting period.
- An emissions summary showing the total emissions for each source type.
- The emissions inventory boundary.
- Disclosure of estimated versus reported emission sources.
- Evidence of offset purchase and cancellation including URLs or retirement IDs for the relevant registry.
- GHG reduction measures and activities to consider for future reporting periods.
Annual reports are also available for participating organisations. An organisation may choose to share the report publicly; however, this is not a requirement for the Pathzero Carbon Neutral Company label.